Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Nearly a year





{taken during our afternoon conference break on sat}
I feel like it's been forever since I've blogged....

Today I'm celebrating (or mourning?) the last month before Miles turns one year old. Eleven months.... All the things I never knew he would be doing at eleven months! (He's not crawling at all anymore, the stinker...) I love my sweet little boy, more than I could've ever known. The countdown is on until the big first birthday. :) (If only time would just slow down a little bit!)

I've been so busy these last two weeks sewing like crazy. I'm selling some bags and wallets through a 'home boutique' that I've been trying to get ready for (I have to drop my stuff off this weekend.) I only had 5 purses when I started, but in about the last week and a half I've made six more bags and twelve wallets. I'm hoping I can make 3 or 4 more bags, so we'll see how that goes. It's been interesting... I won't be sad when I don't feel so pushed to meet a deadline! It almost feels like working on projects back in college. :) Except I would almost (almost ;) ) take that because I knew how to manage my time then, which isn't the case with a baby who's determining the schedule! ;) (And I'm wondering how those girls with babies in interior design survived?...) But anyways, I just finished five wallets today, so here I am taking a break. I almost wish I could've made more, but I suppose we'll see how they sell and go from there. Anyhoo....


I better be able to go to the store tomorrow to get some hot chocolate! I'm feeling my autumn is neglected without it! :)



No comments: