When did I end up with a toddler? I got teary-eyed yesterday watching Miles 'toddle' all over the house.... I'm such a cheesy mom. I'm determined that at ten months old I still have a baby though, not a toddler, but boy... is it coming on fast.
ok seriously...can you say GENIUS?! I can't believe he is walking period let alone that good at 10 months!! HOLY SHHHMOKES!! He sure is a cutie - and yes, it goes by way too fast...Braylee is already almost 14 mos old!!!
you definitely got a little ripped off in regards to having a baby...that little boy just grew up too fast! It looks like he is really keeping you busy. He sure is cute though, that usually helps when cleaning up after all of the messes!
4 comments:
ok seriously...can you say GENIUS?! I can't believe he is walking period let alone that good at 10 months!! HOLY SHHHMOKES!! He sure is a cutie - and yes, it goes by way too fast...Braylee is already almost 14 mos old!!!
I can't believe he is walking already! So funny to such a small thing acting so big. :)
you definitely got a little ripped off in regards to having a baby...that little boy just grew up too fast! It looks like he is really keeping you busy. He sure is cute though, that usually helps when cleaning up after all of the messes!
He is such a handsome little guy! I am so excited that I found your blog!
Post a Comment