

Ok, ok, I promise I'll quit posting all these silly sewing projects. This is the last one, promise. But I had to put up my new-and-improved wallet design and the latest bag: Meadow. This shade of green just transports me to a sea of swaying meadow grass.... I took inspiration from a pattern that Karen guided me to, called the Buttercup bag, but I made a new pattern that's bigger and has some changes. Plus, I found a tutorial on how to make the fabric flower, and I am obsessed. I need to buy some fray check, stat, (and a hefty package of pin bars) so I can start making these like mad. They're so easy and so cute. They're going to be pinned to my bags, jackets, cardigans and sweaters for sure this fall. If you want you can look at some of my spooky Halloween decorations I put up below. :)

4 comments:
cute sheena! I've been on the hunt for making fabric flowers too...where can I find a pattern somewhat like yours? Martha stewart?
You are so talented. Where do you find the time, especially to do the decorating? Great job!
You are so creative and such a talented sewer!! I wish I knew how to do something like that!! :)You should sell your stuff...seriously!
Yay! The buttercup bag! Wasn't it so fun and easy? I knew you'd like it...
I love the fabric and want you to teach me how to make those flowers.
We'll be up sometime in October.
Keep inspiring me!
Post a Comment