I know, I know, it's a little early, but I'm getting totally psyched for Halloween! Paul and Nancy have gotten started, and I've been wanting to, so since they have, I'm gonna! I'm actually going to dig out the Halloween box right now.... My new background is celebrating my need for all things spooky! :) Happy decorating and Halloween crafting! (And I am
so ready to go on the hunt at the stores for fantastic stuff!)

p.s. Don't you just love our family photo in front of this cemetary gate? I
LOVE it!!! One of my favorites. And how perfect is that for the season? ;)
2 comments:
Picture=beauty, Sheena!
Kathryn and I went on a ghost tour of Philly last week. I love this time of year...
-B
If only I could get my kids to go near the Halloween aisles without freaking out! I love the picture at the top, very appropriate. :)
Post a Comment