We'd had stake conference that morning and drove past the site where the Battle of Bull Run took place, as we have many times before. Yep, the Civil War started only ten minutes from where we live! So amazing. We'd never stopped before, and it was a gorgeous day. So we decided to go back that afternoon and take a walk and see some history:

somebody wouldn't leave his hat on...





old stone bridge used in the war

Miles giving me presents :) He loved checking out all the rocks, leaves and grass


1 comment:
I love history. Isn't it amazing to be in the middle of so much history all around where you live? I love looking at pictures and hearing stories of where you guys go because it reminds me of the last time I've been there--bull run...I went on a field trip there for school when I was like 11.
Have you been to the blue ridge mountains during Autumn? If you get a chance, take a drive out there...all the trees changing color makes it quite a spectacular scene! Another fun activity to do on a weekend.
Post a Comment