oh my gosh, Sheena! So SO good! I looked at your etsy shop and love...well...pretty much every item! I might just get to be your first etsy customer! I'm going to ask the hubby soon and see if he's ok with an early bday present to myself :)
hey, just a quick thought... you've already got the fabric flowers thing down...you know an easy seller/craft might also be using those same flowers that are on some of your purses for little girls headbands. You know the style I'm talking about right? If I had a little girl at this point, I would buy tons of those! If you have any neices on Brian's side, you could try them out before putting them up on etsy, of course. :)
way to go sheena..i am impressed that you find time to make all of these when you have such a busy little boy on your hands. you never fail to impress me!
5 comments:
oh my gosh, Sheena! So SO good! I looked at your etsy shop and love...well...pretty much every item! I might just get to be your first etsy customer! I'm going to ask the hubby soon and see if he's ok with an early bday present to myself :)
hey, just a quick thought... you've already got the fabric flowers thing down...you know an easy seller/craft might also be using those same flowers that are on some of your purses for little girls headbands. You know the style I'm talking about right? If I had a little girl at this point, I would buy tons of those! If you have any neices on Brian's side, you could try them out before putting them up on etsy, of course. :)
Such a good idea! I will totally look into that. :) Thanks Erin! :D
And, thank you thank you! Can I just say how awesome I think you are? :)
way to go sheena..i am impressed that you find time to make all of these when you have such a busy little boy on your hands. you never fail to impress me!
Post a Comment