Saturday, October 10, 2009

With a hip, hip...

And a clippity clop

He's out lookin' for a, TOP TO CHOP!


So don't try to figure out a plan...


You can't reason with the, HEADLESS MAN!

My October must see: Disney's Ichabod Crane. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! I'm singing all the songs (ok, what I know of them) pretty much all month. Ah, I love Bing Crosby. :) I've only watched it 2 or 3 times the last couple days. It's a shortie. I could watch it over and over.
Brian's bought two pumpkins and downloaded 10 yrs worth of pumpkin carving templates. We haven't even made it to the pumpkin patch yet! I'm so excited. I'm actually going to try my hand at that 'shaving' technique this year, after last year we bought all those wood carving supplies. Look out for some amazing pumpkins coming!
And just to get you all excited (haha) I officially opened up an Etsy shop! You can find me at sheenaspleatedpoppy.etsy.com. Yay!!! There's nothing to purchase yet, but I wanted to have it on the tags for the stuff I'm selling at the boutique. So everything that doesn't sell there is going into the shop. So exciting! (And scary!) :)
Anyway, go out and get some cider and watch some Ichabod Crane. And some Hocus Pocus, 'cause I can't live without that one either. :)

2 comments:

AE said...

I've never seen ichabod crane, but now I'm curious! Hocus Pocus is a good one :)
I'm so proud of you with your purses! You inspire me like you would never believe!

Crystal said...

I love pumpkin carving! I'm excited to see yours and Brian's pumpkins again, they turned out really good last year.