Friday, October 30, 2009

Purple Pansy Apron

This is an 'experimental' apron I made.

Is it cute? Is it something I should make more of to put in my shop? I could totally see it in some cute Amy Butler, etc, fabric...
I have to admit something: it totally brought back one of my favorite dresses my mom made me in the early nineties: a purple flowered, ruffled jumpsuit dress with a white belt around the middle. Do you remember that dress Mom?
It takes me back, and I love it. ;)

Thanks :)


2 comments:

The Marshall Family said...

I SERIOUSLY LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! YES, you should definitely be making more of those!!!

Suzanne said...

That is too cute!!! You should definately put it in your shop! I only wish everyone looked as cute as you in it! I loved all your purses and wallets, trying to see if I could Christmas shop, but really I want one for myself! So have to wait until after Christmas to justify it and not look greedy!