Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pictures!!!!

I LOVE what we've got to see so far! She said there's more that are her favorites, but this is what's been posted. I just got my hair cut the day before we had the pictures taken... not sure if I'm loving it. I think it's just time to grow it out again. And it looks so dark! But anyway, check these out! Soooo cute!!!
{all pictures copyright of B Unique Photography}










7 comments:

Suzanne said...

LOVED THE PIX! What a cute family!

Alex said...

Those pictures are super cute Sheena! Your family looks beautiful.

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

what great pictures. I think they are so cute. You also looks great, would never know you had a baby!

The Marshall Family said...

I don't think those pictures could be any more special! SOOO CUTE! I love Miles' hat!!!

Winterhollers said...

How fun!! I love the pictures of your family. cute cute

Jenn said...

YOur family is so adorable. I can't believe how much Miles has grown. He is soooooooo cute.

The Brownies said...

sheena, you guys are gorgeous!