Friday, April 17, 2009
Family Photos
Sorry for the teaser, there aren't any photos to post yet, but we went and got pictures taken this morning! I'm soooo excited! :) These are the first professional photos that Brian and I have had taken since our wedding, and it's so exciting to finally have some pictures with Miles! Our photographer, Brittany, is AMAZING. She's my former visiting teaching partner and she was so sweet and spent almost the entire afternoon taking pictures for us. I think she said she ended up taking like, 600+ pictures! So, out of that, we surely have some good ones! :) She's great, I can just imagine my double chin, goofy faces, etc, etc... Haha. She also took some pictures just of Miles. Ahh... I can't wait to see them. It will be a couple weeks, but be expecting to see some amazing shots! :D If you are bored and just want to check out some of her work, go to http://www.beuniquephoto.com/ I could spend hours looking at her pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment