Miles turned five months yesterday! Yikes!!! I'm not sure why time is in such a hurry to fly by. Just in the last day or two he's figured out how to inch across the floor by pushing up on his toes. Little bug gets into everything! :) He's pushing up on his hands and knees- which is pretty hilarous to watch. He'll bob until he catapults into whatever direction he's trying to go right onto his tummy again. When he gets really excited and/or frustrated he sits with his belly on the floor and picks up all his limbs and flails them as frantically as possible. He's so determined to be on the move!


We fed him rice cereal for the first time last Sunday! He was really diggin' it. I think he really enjoyed eating from a spoon. He's been super interested in watching us eat lately (we get the lip smacks.)

I'd post some pictures of the living room and kitchen, but it is seriously such a disaster zone right now. So this is as good as I can do: our bare bedroom. :) But the bed and sofa look pretty good right? I'm still LOVING the house. :D Of course. And the dishwasher is every bit the amount of bliss I knew it would be. :)
2 comments:
Miles is precious!! There's nothing cuter than a baby in a onesie! Even with bare walls I thought your bedroom was a picture from a magazine showing what your were going to do until I read about it! LOVE IT!
Miles looks so different then the last pictures you posted! His hair in the front kinda reminds me of your dads :) I'm excited to see you guys in a month and a half!
Post a Comment