Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Home Sweet Home

It's official! We are completely moved in! :D We even finally went back to the other house last night and got all the cleaning done. :s (And thank goodness that's over...) It felt really wierd going back. But anyway, I started painting one of our accent walls this afternoon- pretty exciting! So no pictures yet. Not until I get all the walls painted and all my pictures/accessories up. Plus I still need to make my side tables and ottoman. And, ridiculously, we're still waiting for our sofa to come in... (ours was damaged, and of course now it's back-ordered, blah, blah, blah...) There's much to be done. BUT, it feels SO GOOD in this house. Our house!!!
Our home sweet home! :)

6 comments:

melinda said...

That's so exciting! I'm jealous :) So ready to be in my own house instead of renting. Hopefully not too long after the wedding it sounds like though. Robby's brother wants us to find a place to buy just so the company isn't paying rent. I was just fine w/ that idea. I've been looking but there's not a lot we can do now cuz my lease isn't up until July anyway... I'm excited to see you guys this summer and meet Miles!

Unknown said...

That is so exciting! I think you should post some PROGRESS pictures before you get all your furniture and pictures up! Its going to look awesome!

Suzanne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Crystal said...

So exciting! Good luck getting everything painted.

The ZamFam said...

That;s awesome~!! Definitely post some pictures! Congrats on the new place!

-g

Alex said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures. :)