Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Daffodil Series



"You want me to hold what? Do what?"










Mmmm... There's tons of buds forming on the trees and I just can't wait for everything to bloom! In anticipation, here is my favorite shot from Brian's parent's house that I took during Conference last year:



We're hoping we can go to the Cherry Blossom Festival in DC this year. I'm dying to go. Hooray for spring! :)

4 comments:

AE said...

I loved those cherry blossom photos you took from last year! So gorgeous! You want to know something crazy? We used to go to the cherry blossom festivals every year growing up when I was a kid and we even used to be allowed on the white house's lawn for an easter egg hunt! Times have changed...but I'm happy to hear the festival still happens! Hope you get to go!

Suzanne said...

Hooray for Spring (for you! :) My mom used to love the cherry blossoms and spring back east. They're soooo pretty!

Alex said...

Can't wait for spring either! Miles just keeps getting cuter. :) When do you move into your new place?

Winterhollers said...

I can't believe how cute Miles is! They grow up too fast! In no time he'll be following you around the house. I am so excited for you to get to move into your new house... and jealous!! I can't wait until we are ready for that step.