Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Random Thoughts

Miles turns four months old next week and he's already wearing size 6-12 month socks..... I see a frighteningly large grocery bill in my future..... yikes! I'm curious to find out what percentile he's in for his weight/height/etc next week at his check up.

I find myself turning to the country station on the radio because it makes me feel a little closer to home. Which is wierd, because I didn't grow up listening to it (my parents don't like it) and I didn't even like it until I learned how to country dance in college. But it's just that 'western' feel that brings me back to Montana and all my family. It's really time for a visit back home...

And, I was so getting ready for spring and then we get dumped on by all this snow! Can't complain too much though.... it's supposed to get warm again by the end of the week. :)

And here's an adorable picture of Miles in his little bear suit. Haha!!






3 comments:

Crystal said...

He is an adorable baby!!!!!!! And I'm excited to hear the house is almost finished. Hope everything continues to go well with that. And I second how nice it is to have a dishwasher.

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

They grow so fast! I saw a newborn at the mall the other day and was amazed with how small he was. Your house looks great, I am sure you are so excited!

melinda said...

Miles is looking more like Brian to me... at least in these pictures :)