It was an exciting weekend around here!
Miles started his soccer class that lasts through October. He was so excited.
He picked out his new shoes all himself... they're rather... bright ;) but he loooves them.
He is awesome and had a great time at his first class.
My sweet little Hudson turned 1!
some brotherly love here
I found this idea on pinterest for these little owl cupcakes. SO cute!!
opening presents. He got lots of help from Miles
Hudson's cake
mmmm!!!
I ate it!!!
Haha, I didn't let him eat the whole thing... well, Brian made me take it away. But he ate about half!!
Happy Birthday cutie pie. We love him so much.
And here's a little video of the cake devouring :)
2 comments:
1. Miles is getting SOOO big!!
2. His shoes are pretty awesome. ;)
3. Those owl confections are amazing!
4. Little Hudson is the cutest eater. :)
AMEN to everything Tee said. I just love sweet little Miles. I had to go back and look at his 1st birthday pictures after watching Hudson's video (several) times. His shoes are pretty stylin'!
And I can't get over how SERIOUSLY adorable Hudson is. He is like, RIDICULOUSLY cute. I love how he seems to be so relaxed about everything (except for the picture where Miles is holding him, lol). In the video he's like, yeah, whatever...I'm just eating my cake. You guys do your thing. ;)
LOVE!!!
Post a Comment