The other day we were all just sitting on the couch watching tv, when Hudson meandered into the kitchen.
It's one of his favorite pastimes to empty every cupboard and drawer in there, so I didn't think much when we heard a bunch of banging and clanging around.
Then Hudson started crying, rather distressedly.
Brian and Miles went to the kitchen to investigate, and both doubled over laughing.
When I walked around the corner, this is what was found:
And he was totally stuck.
And it was adorable and hilarious.
We all wondered what situation lead exactly to this turn of events... hahaha
Boy I love this little stink ;)
2 comments:
hahahahaha!! I love how different his facial expressions are in each picture--totally distressed in the first one, and laughing (I'm sure because everyone else is laughing) in the second one.
I sure do love your little guys.
Oh my word that's hilarious!
And sooo tender. :D
Post a Comment