I know it's been almost a month since Hudson turned one, but now I have his one year pictures that my wonderful friend took, so I'm going to write a little blog about this sweet, sweet little man.
At a year old Hudson is 19 lbs and 31" tall
He melts his momma's heart with all his sweet snuggles (which I get so frequently!! And love so much.)
He sleeps so good. So good. 'Nuff said.
This boy will eat. And eat. And eat. And frequently out-eats his brother. I have no idea where it all goes, but apparently his appetite keeps up with his energy!
My dad very aptly said Hudson is like a little billy goat: he will eat anything (literally, everything) and CLIMBS everything! If he can get his leg up on it, he will climb it. It's been more than once that he's scared me half to death!
He's very talkative and very good at letting you know what he wants.
We love him SO much!!!
And he is SO incredibly cute. Especially to his mom. :) Hudson, our lives would not be complete without you. We Love You!




1 comment:
Ohhh my word. I cannot even believe how adorable Hudson is. My roommates and I cooed over these pictures for an outrageously long time. SO CUTE!
Post a Comment