Memorial day was HOT this year.
Like, 95 degrees hot... Whew! I can tell this is going to be a loooong summer pregnancy. But if I get to spend a lot of days at the pool like we did Monday, I'd say it won't be quite so bad. ;)
We swam in the pool all afternoon, then ate BBQ with some of Brian's fam. You can't beat that!
We got Miles some new 'floaties' for the pool this year, and he did so good! By the end he was even swimming back and forth to me and Brian! (We are so gonna have a blast this summer.) Unfortunately all the pics we got are after all our rounds of swimming and Miles just couldn't resist getting back in. So here he is in just his diaper- no cute swimming trunks or floatie. ;) But I don't mind- I would rather have been enjoying the water right along with him like we did than take pictures! :)
| Ahahahahaa this picture makes me laugh! I have no idea why he was pointing at me that way or how we even managed to capture it, but it cracks me up!! |
| Looking down the hole into the pool trap |
| Brian's uncle brought a little baby goat! He was sooo cute! Miles liked him, even if it doesn't look like it here. |
| Starting to get pretty tired, but still silly of course |
What a fun day in the sun. Makes me excited that we have the whole summer ahead of us!
p.s. www.freckledchic.blogspot.com new pillowcovers!
3 comments:
Aw, love it! :D
Ahh.. thanks for sharing all these super cute pics. I just want to squeeze those kids to pieces. I miss seeing all the family but it looks like it was a fun time.. baby goat and all. Give that Miles a big kiss for me. Love you.
So fun!! I love it. You're right, your hair does look darker when it's curly. :) I hope you get lots of swimming pictures this summer! Love you. :D
Post a Comment