Friday, June 3, 2011

upgrade!

I hope you're not tired of sprinkler pictures, because this week we got an upgrade!

I thought, if we could have so much fun with a dinky little sprinkler from the dollar store that hardly does anything, what fun could we have with a SPRINKLER 2.0!?

Plus, we still don't have our pool passes... and it's killing me seeing all the peeps in the neighborhood chilling poolside... so I have to improvise til then, right?  Right, my friends.

And p.s. I really like having all the pictures big.  So here they are, xx large.  ;)

Let's see what happens when we drop the ball down this chute here...


 Oh what fun you can have with a cool camera that will capture quick-moving shots!  I just loved all the water beads in these pictures!

Eureka!!!  It shoots out the top!  (One fun note: more water pressure = ball waaaaay up in the air... too cool!  man this kid has a cool mom  ;)


Just so you know, Miles wasn't the only one rockin' his swim trunks outside. I also donned my suit and swimcover for this special day (though I can't say I look nearly so cute.)  And I had just about as much fun playing in the water as this little guy. :)

No comments: