Miles thinks he's a pretty awesome swimmer. :) And he does pretty good! With his big floaty "muscles" as he calls them. This last weekend at the pool all he could keep saying was, "I'm a swimmer!" Needless to say, we had a great time.
 |
| The boys loved the water guns... me?... well, you'll see that later |
 |
| "I want to get back in the pool" |
 |
| Brian was capturing some nature :) |
Look at that face! He was such a stinker getting me, and thought it was hilarious! I can't tell you how many times he faked me out too! He'd pretend he was going to shoot out into the pool, and then, BAM! Water right in my face!!! He's way too smart!
 |
| The grandparents got a new puppy! Little Sam is adorable. I just love that he doesn't live at our house and we can just go visit him ;) |
Can I just throw out that last week I had one of the worst days... like, worst that I can think of in years? Yeah... I don't think the pregnancy hormones help. But my point is, I woke up so grateful the next day for a new start and a new day and for everything to just feel so much better! Those kind of days really make you appreciate the everyday, normal ones. And make the great days even greater. The next morning I went out to the mail and my daisies were covered with huge rain drops from the night before. And it smelled so delightful outside. And I was just so thankful to Heavenly Father for such a beautiful and fresh new beginning.
2 comments:
Great pics! The last one of the flower I made the wallpaper on my phone.... my phone background looks dead sexy now.
Loved the pics on this blog. Brings out everything beautiful in life....sunny - hot day, swimming, family, pets, fun, and beautiful things made by Heavenly Father. Loved it!
Post a Comment