Happiness in an afternoon all from a dollar store sprinkler :)
| Nothing says it's the start of summer like feelin' a little green on your face ;) |
Nothing like a little sun on your face either. Or your hair. It may be becoming an obsession... everytime I go to my hair stylist it just keeps getting blonder. :) (At my request of course.) I do it curly mostly these days, and it definitely looks blonder dry and straight- but oh boy is this fun!
Yay for summer!
2 comments:
I looooooooooooove the dollar store! It's prolly the best place ever. You're so lucky it's warm enough out there to play out in the sprinkler! Miles is too cute. :)
And your HAIR!! Wow, Sheen! I think that's the blondest I've ever seen it. Definitely a summer time look. ;) I like it from the side! ...but I'm ok with face shots too. :) haha. Maybe you should be brave and go totally blonde to see how you like it!
Oh to be young again and run in the grass and through the sprinkler! What fun!!!
And, how fun to have the courage to change hair color...it looks great!
Post a Comment