Monday, May 9, 2011

Tea Party

I got to go to a tea party!

For Relief Society- and we had to wear a hat.

Know the best kind of hat?  The one from Target that's $2.50 that you then go to Michaels to get a bunch of cool stuff for and have a blast decorating with your friend. :)

Here is Moi in said hat.

Too bad I couldn't have rocked this at the Kentucky Derby, right?!

Ooooh La La!


I thought it might be a good time to get a shot of pregnancy belly- 5 1/2 months.  Starting to get out there, right?
My birdie necklace that I LOVE was my hat color inspiration.
 The tea party was really fun- even though I didn't drink any of the herbal tea. :p  I did enjoy the scones and jelly and tea sandwiches and everyone elses' fabulous hats!!

Here's a couple pics of my sweet boy :)  He just got a haircut today (after these photos were taken) and looks even cuter!  (And older!) :)

Btw- he made for a pretty sweet mother's day.  The most wonderful thing in my life was becoming his mother.

And mom, I am so grateful for you and for how wonderful a mom you are.  Thank you again and again for all you do.  I love you!




So, I have a crafty blog that I'm starting!  I just did a post about my living rooms lamps that I revamped-  please check it out if you'd like and let me know if it's any good!

1 comment:

Tasha Dee said...

Oh my heck! Your hat is absolutely FABULOUS!! (not that I'm surprised ;p)
And you looked so cute! :) I'm definitely gonna follow your crafty blog!
Yay!