Monday, February 1, 2010

In the world of Miles

Miles had officially pulled into Mulletsville, so it was time to do a haircut. Brian was convinced we should just shave the whole thing again, but I wanted to leave it long on top and just trim the back. I was going to take him to a kids barber (is that even what they're called?) on Saturday, but it was snowing, so we decided to try it out ourselves. :)
We used the clippers and I think we did a really good job! Especially with such a wiggly little guy. Brian and I took turns trimming, so I have to give us both credit. ;)
I love his sweet little exposed neck!
He looks more like a boy now than ever. There's not hardly a trace of baby anymore. :(
This is one of his new favorite spots to hang out.
We've had fun doing a couple of photo shoots together lately. ;)
We finally got him a big car seat.... yeah, it was a little overdue...

Here he is on the maiden voyage out to Front Royal.

Another photo shoot. :)
I'm glad Miles finds me funny. He's about the only one. ;)


Here's some of his killer dance moves- he's a little crazy! :D


5 comments:

Crystal said...

Haha.. I love the dancing he's way cute!!! And nice job on the hair cut :-)

AE said...

he's a mad man on the dance floor, you're right! :)

Suzanne said...

LOL!!! I loved how he acted like he needed a warm up to feel the beat...then started the "head dance," got a little dizzy, re-grouped, and went after it again!! I miss that age!:(

Alex said...

He really does look like a little boy, good job on the haircut!

Michelle said...

He is feeling the music ahhh yes he is turning into his auntie michelle ahahahhahahah! Im sooo proud (tear)