Daytrip to London

I can just imagine filling this bag with all the essentials for the day, wrapping a scarf around my neck, and jumping the train to the heart of London for a day full of beautiful sights and amazing adventures..... ahhh... what a day that would be. I think I may have to make myself this bag so that I can do that someday.... Oh, and as you can see, my fetish this week was a strip of buttons down the front of the bag. Love this little touch.
and next up
Arrival of Autumn

Fall is just around the corner.... And I could easily throw this bag over my knubby-sweatered shoulder for a walk through crisp orange and red leaves.... apple and pumpkin picking.... the smell of cider and cinnamon... How yummy! I'm always ready for the next season when things are about to change. What better to have a bag that fits perfectly with the season? ;)

2 comments:
Sheena, your bags are all beautiful! Let me know when you decide to start selling them. I was talking to Nancy & Paul last night about your cute bags and they called you "competition." Ha ha!
K- so I heard Miles is like, a kid now, so I had to get on here and see the videos. He's darling, and growing up SO fast! And I love the paint colors in your place, and the decorating, and your bags! Have you checked out Amy Butler? I am in LOVE with her fabric. It would make some seriously cute bags. And (this is a little wierd, but) I swear our voices sound so similar on video, go to our blog and listen to me talking on the clip where Gracie is crawling...wierd!
We're coming up for labor day. Hope you guys are there-would love to get together and talk crafts!
Post a Comment