Friday, August 7, 2009

A big step

Miles is nine months today. :D If I've kept him alive this long, I'm doing ok, right? ;)


He took his first step last night!!!! And then three or four this morning! (It was more like a "run," and then after that we were just getting a 'step, fall into arms' sort of routine, but still, he's doing amazing!) What a wonderful "birthday" gift to his mom! Sweet kid has been standing with no hands for a good 5-10 seconds lately, so I knew it had to be coming soon. :)


I can't believe we're reaching the stage of toddler. :s (That's a semi-excited/scared squiggly face)


We've got his nine month check up on Monday. I'm excited to find out all his statistics, and, we switched to a pediatrician that's in the hospital right down the street, so we'll be walking in the stroller to his first appointment! That's kinda fun! (And how incredibly convienant.) (And not to mention, really nice and brand new.... the other place we went to was kinda ghetto.... ok, really ghetto, I'm not gonna lie... so this will be a nice change. I loved our dr. there, but... yeah... So I've heard this new Dr. is really good and I'm just excited all around.)


I love my sweet Miles so much. (Even though he's started telling me 'don't' ;) Time to baby-proof the house better so the poor kid doesn't have to hear that so often. My sweet boy is growing up *whistful sigh* I can't imagine my life without him.


3 comments:

Melanni said...

Kasen and I read your blog together and when he saw the picture at the end of this post he said "They have a nice house!" I can't believe Miles is starting to walk already! He is a busy little guy. And that is so awesome that you can walk to your appointments with him. I hope it goes well!

Gabe, Crystal, Ashlyn, and baby Easton said...

Sheena, I can't believe that your sweet little boy is already 9 months!!! He is so cute. I think he looks just like his dad. You probably get that a lot! But it sounds like you guys are doing really well. Maybe someday we will make it out to the east coast. Wouldn't that be fun? I was thinking of us the other day when I found the video of our senior trip. We were crazy back then, but it was fun! If you send me your address I would love to send you a copy!

Anonymous said...

WOW!.... Very cute photo in last of this blog,
I can't believe Miles is starting to walk already! He is a busy little guy.
___________________
Vince
Naton wide cash is easy and fast