Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Garden Stroll

My latest bag creation:


{front- don't you just love the wood handles! I love them!}




{back- slightly different flower pattern}
{inside- 2 pockets and one zippered pocket}

Titled: A Garden Stroll .... or .... A lovely spring mid-morning stroll through an English rose garden on our way to tea in the gazebo by the pond... with the fountain running in it.... So, I'm finding one of the funnest (yes, funnest?) things about making these bags are the story it makes in my mind, and the name that the story creates along with it. Sad and probably lame, I know ;) but I Love it!!! Brian and I hit up the newer JoAnns in Leesburg this last weekend and I sort of went on a spree... let's just say there will be a few more bags coming! (And hopefully I can sell them, or I'm going to have a rather expensive, fabulous personal collection of bags! ;) Coming up may be 'Fruit Bowl' and 'Daytrip to London' (what's up with these English ones? I'm not really sure...) All I know is that this is super fun and I only wish I could turn them out faster!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

If you come up with something tropical or "India" inspired...let me know! I might make an order! :) I love the wood handles!

Anonymous said...

These are really good collection, its so beautiful.
Thanks for sharing...

___________________
Vince
Naton wide cash is easy and fast