Tuesday, May 19, 2009

S Alliteration

Squeals, Sweet Potatoes, Sitting, Standing, and Stroller rides.... So many new experiences! *lisp* Miles has had more firsts in the last couple weeks. K, so squealing isn't new, but it's one of his new favorite things to do. ;)

Miles tried his first jarred baby food: sweet potatoes! He really liked them! This morning we tried bananas too, but that didn't go over quite as well... I think the texture is what made him gag a little bit and they were a bit tart, but he's doing really good with this solid foods! :) (We still need to get him a high chair... it's on my list!)



A couple weeks ago I was realizing that we spent so much time crawling around that we hadn't done much just sitting! He found his balance within just a few days, and then a few days just after that he figured out how to sit himself up on his own! He caught on pretty quick! {There's a video down below}

And if crawling and sitting alone isn't enough, he started pulling himself up on things!!!! Needless to say we've had more than a few tumbles... crazy kid. The crib is now as low as it will go! :) I've got a little gymnist on my hands. The pediatrician said he's ahead for his motor skills... Good thing there's an emergency room down the street- I think I may be the one who needs it! At least he gets me my exercise. {Also, another video}

{emergency room}

{trying to stand on his head ;) or do a cartwheel}



This weekend we did a little garage sale-ing and found an awesome stroller! Yesterday we took him out for his first stroller ride. Pictures speak louder than words. :D



Enjoy the videos of this little stinker. :)



3 comments:

Paul and Kelly said...

I can't believe how fast Miles is growing up! He is so cute!!!

Crystal said...

Wow he's going to be walking pretty quick. I can't believe how quickly he is growing up. It's so much fun to documents all of these firsts though!

The ZamFam said...

Your little man is adorable! And I can't believe he's standing up at 5 months! That's awesome! How are you guys doing? Your family pictures turned out really nice.