
Can I throw out a few updates? Here's the swimming pool down the street- so exciting! I'm so excited it will be all ready when it gets hot pretty soon! I think Miles and I will have a good time splashing around in the water. It's actually even closer to being done now than when I took this picture- there's water in there! Love that it's so close to our building. Time to get little baby boy swimming trunks!
Ahh.. my mother's day breakfast of yummy strawberry/nutella crepes. We got this adorable little furniture set at IKEA. Yay for eating on the balcony! I love summer!
Na-na-na-na-na-na BAT MILES! Haha. Had to throw this in there for Dad. :)
And YIPPEE! We leave for our Montana visit in just 2 WEEKS!!!! Cannot wait!!!! :D And I'm slowly but surely still getting the house together... pictures to come someday here... And, we're going to get to see more family pictures from our little photo shoot soon too! So be excited for updates! ;) I am!!!
3 comments:
Just so you know...Edward is MINE!:) LOL! And MY Edward doesn't look like Patterson either!! He's much more refined and a better dresser! :) Did I really just say all that? Now your husband can think I'm retarded!
Sheener! :) Hey, you're going to Montana for a visit? Will you be there still like June 8th or later? It would be really cool to see you. We're taking a trip out there after we finish our school. Right now we're in Thailand actually. You should check out my blog, now that I figured out how to make it pretty! :)
Your boy is so cute! Especially with the batman mask!
Haha that is so funny about Edward, love it! So jealous that you guys have a balcony, I will just have to set up something in the shade of the garage and sit with the door wide open. :) Miles looks way cute in the batman mask! Let me know when you guys decide to start leaving Miles with a babysitter & we can go out sometime.
Post a Comment