Friday, January 30, 2009

Play

Miles is growing up so fast. I nearly started crying the other day watching him play with his toys. He began actually grabbing and feeling and watching what his toys do when he bats at them and spins them and I just couldn't believe how big and smart he's getting. My little boy is just so adorable! He's grinning at us nearly all the time. My favorite is when he's just woken up and I expect him to be groggy/grumpy and I when I smile his face just lights up into his huge grin. He wiggles and kicks so excitedly- melts my heart to see someone so happy to see me. :) He loves to talk to us too. Ahh... how a mother can ramble, eh? Well, here's a few photos of some of our playtime.

Our house is coming along wonderfully. Brian got to go to a pre-drywall meeting (it was too cold to take Miles) but everything is on time and it looks like we'll still be moving in the end of March. Woo hoo! In a couple weeks the drywall and cabinetry will all be in, so we'll have to go and check that out as soon as it's done. We went to IKEA today and I was ready to nearly buy out the whole store- haha. But Brian is right, and I need to wait til we actually move in and get settled to figure out what else I need to decorate my space up. ;) Here's a few pictures he took.Our little entry with our fireplace on the right.

Ah... the garden tub in our master bath.... definitely looking forward to that. :)

There's some drywall going through our balcony. I'm almost done drafting all the floorplans. I'll have to post some pictures of that once I get all of the furniture planned on them. So exciting!!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm so excited for you guys. And jealous of the tub!! Hope the next few months fly by for you.

Michelle said...

Leave it to Brian to make the baby make funny faces!!!! ;)