I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! Aimee took this cute family photo of us- the second picture we've had taken yet of all three of us. :)
Does everyone have great new year's resolutions? Mine are pretty basic: keep a journal, scrapbooking about Miles, and continue to work on my sewing skills (with a bunch of projects that I'm already lining up... can't wait to use my new machine and do all my projects on the new craft table! Brian spoiled me bad this Christmas. :) I also got this crazy idea and couldn't fall back asleep about how I could make my own upholstered ottoman to use as a coffee table in our new house.... we'll see if I can pull it off, but I'm definitely going to try. :) Me and my crazy ideas. (More or less I'm just too cheap, so I try to figure out ways I can do things myself.) Brian thinks it could work, so it looks like I'll be attempting to make some furniture in the near future here too!I hope everyone kicks off 2009 fabulously- have a great start to this year! :)
2 comments:
I bet your mom and dad were excited to buy boy tennis shoes! They're so cute! Good luck with your ambitious goals :) Happy New Year!
It's good to be spoiled :-) When is your house suppose to be finished?
Post a Comment