What can I even say about how much I love my Miles?
His smile
His sweetness
His humor
His intelligence (though this most often backfires on us parents ;)
...
I'm getting emotional just thinking about it and my list could go on and on... so we'll just move onto the birthday photos
What joy it brings to be a mom, especially to such a sweet boy like Miles
3 years old! What a blessing he is to our family!
my little boys! :*)
I think he LOVED every present he received this birthday. He's played with all of them already today. :) Hungry Hippos was very exciting
My stud of a husband made a super yummy chocolate cake and the frosting (from scratch :) and I decorated. We had sort of a superhero theme birthday with Superman and Batman
He's been loving blowing out candles since lighting all the pumpkins... he couldn't wait to blow out his birthday candles!
This is for you dad ;) I thought these balloons were just too cool!
What a fabulous birthday night! We got to spend the evening out at dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Phipps and then came back and opened presents with Grammy and Aunt 'B' over the webcam. There's nothing better than family.
We love you Miles. Happy Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment