Thursday, August 4, 2011

Playing Catch

One of my favorites growing up was catching the football with my dad.
Actually, I think I could say it's still a favorite, though we haven't done it for a long time, have we Dad?  Put that on the list of things to do when we come out for Thanksgiving ;)

Well, I'm carrying on the tradition.  I love playing catch with Miles and Brian.
So this last weekend at the park we put that plan into action!
ooo... looking so tough ;)


Huge belly?  Yes.  One month to go... one month to go...  And, Miles has got some mad climbing skills.


Nice catch!!

Happy Dance!!  I love playing catch too, Miles  :)

2 comments:

Tasha Dee said...

Oh my heck. He never ceases to impress me. ;)

melinda said...

I can't believe you almost have 2 kids! I hope things go well with your pregnancy from here on out :) Miles sure is getting big, he's super cute!