We had a little gnome city pop up practically over night in front of our house.
These mushrooms were seriously huge! Like, 4 in. tall! And there were so many of them! I've never seen wild mushrooms like this before. Fortunatly I got these pictures snapped before the yard guys came around because they sprayed them with something and killed them all. :) But they were actually kind of cool.
(oh p.s., I've become slightly obsessed with a new photo editing program.... seriously I am having waaay too much fun with it...)
And around the house we've had Miles become a little more terrible for a 2 year old (ok, maybe just a lttle more curious) Here he is sporting some war paint he made with an orange highlighter. I was worried the stuff was never going to come off his face!
Our favorite little walk around our condo community always takes us to this view of the little creek. Love it.
He's starting to grow up and look so much like a little boy!
Right outside our garage a mama robin built her nest in a short little tree. Which is awesome because we get to peek in the nest!! I was so excited when we found her three pretty little eggs!
And now we've got three cute little chicks to check on! So sweet! I just love watching them grow up.
I had my good friend take maternity pictures for me last week, so I can't wait to post those! We're down to 7 weeks to go! Hooray!
Also, I added a post to www.freckledchic.blogspot.com if you'd like to check it out!






3 comments:
7 weeks!! Wow! Time flies when you're not the one who is pregnant! I think you need to share what photo editing program you found...I think I might like to try it! :)
Thankfully the pregnancy has gone by pretty fast for me too, haha! :) The photo editing website is WWW.picnik.com. It is so fun! And I've only been using the free version (though I keep trying to talk Brian into letting me buy it- it's really pretty cheap :)
Yeah! Mil told me that you use it so I checked it out! ...Yeah. It's awesome :)
Post a Comment