Merry Christmas! We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We actually celebrate twice: we have our own little family Christmas the morning of Christmas Eve, and then we went and stayed the night at Brian's parents house to spend Christmas morning with them. How spoiled are we? ;)
Brian this year gave me a present I've been dying for... a beautiful, high quality camera. I'll be toting around my Nikon everywhere now. ;) We ended up taking over 300 pictures in two days, haha! But I love it. We're still getting the hang of it, but here are our Christmas photos with the new camera.



Hahaha- Brian's photo needs no caption ;)
Day Two of Christmas: I believe Brian thinks he's king of the presents

Miles' grin says it all :) It was a wonderful Christmas spent with family and remembering the Savior. So thankful for this season! :)
Look at the blog post below if you'd like to check out some of our nature photos ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment