As soon as we moved to Virginia I fell in love with the birds. I spent half of Christmas day watching out the window waiting for these beauties to come around!
So here is our amateur collection of photos. :) Please do not judge harshly- this is only day 2 of having our stellar camera, but I still think some of the photos turned out awesome!! I have to give Brian credit for some of these too ;) Looks like we've both got this 'snap happy' fever. I can't wait to learn all about this camera! I'm already in love!
So here is our amateur collection of photos. :) Please do not judge harshly- this is only day 2 of having our stellar camera, but I still think some of the photos turned out awesome!! I have to give Brian credit for some of these too ;) Looks like we've both got this 'snap happy' fever. I can't wait to learn all about this camera! I'm already in love!





2 comments:
awesome. great pics. It's amazing what you can do with a good camera
Oooooh, I love them. You must have been so patient to snatch those pictures.
Post a Comment