I've been talking since winter about how excited I was to take Miles to the zoo this spring, and we got to go today!
It was a happy coincidence, me wanting to go so bad and my friend from the ward telling me yesterday at church she was going today and inviting us along! She has a little boy just a month younger than Miles, so he got to have a buddy. Her neighbor and her two girls were coming too. I didn't take a lot of pictures because we were having such a blast!
My friend bravely drove us all the way into DC... besides getting flagged over by a raging stream of motorcycle cops/black vans carrying who-knows-what-diplomat it was pretty smooth sailing. ;)
Miles loved pointing at all the animals and birds and surprisingly did really good staying in the stroller most of the day. The weather was perfect. And he only napped through the reptile exhibit, so he didn't miss too much, just a bunch of snakes. (Though those little poisonous, gorgeous colored frogs are some of my favorites ;) I think his favorites were the monkeys and the birds. I always like the tigers. What a fun day :D





1 comment:
Sheena I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blue!!! it is so fresh and clean looking especially for the summer, and I am just loving blue right now:)
And I can't wait to see the hair!
Post a Comment