Yea! Brian turned 26 yesterday! We had a pretty low key celebration for him (last year it was the Baltimore Aquarium and Medieval Times!) but this year we spent a really fun evening out at dinner with Brian's parents and grandma, and I made a really simple little cake.


Happy Birthday Brian! I love you!!!
So today I put in the last little touches to the baby's room- well, minus pictures to go inside the picture frames. I have a few to get printed and then we'll have to put in some photos of Miles after he's born of course. I'm really happy with his little space! At first I wasn't too sure about the decals, but I think they ended up looking adorable, and it really spiced up the room. And I looove the glider. I'm so excited to get to use it all the time. Once I'm in it though I don't want to leave!

The bassinet is going to be in our room, but right now it would just get in the way, so this was the best place to put it.

It was hard to fit everything in this picture- I couldn't quite get far enough away. But you get the general idea.

And there's the diaper bag I made. That is by far the most complicated bag I've made so far- it's loaded with pockets on the inside, even a zippered pocket! I was pretty happy with how it turned out. It really is just a big purse, but I hope I can keep it fairly nice and clean and look oh-so-stylish using it as a diaper bag. :) The blue frame has a few of his ultrasound pictures in it- love that. And again, I just love the decals. So fun.
Well, the due date for the baby was today, and yes, still, so far no baby. The induction is scheduled for Friday, so I suppose we'll meet him then at the latest, but I'm really hoping he gets on it and comes before then! We'll be sure to post pictures asap of our little guy! :) We'll be excited to let you all know as soon as he gets here!
5 comments:
I was sure you'd have him Sunday and kept waiting for a call saying "Sheena's in labor!" Darn!
If it makes you feel any better, I've got a friend who just had her baby a week over her due date and she came out weighing 6 lb. 10 oz.-so he just may be hanging out in there trying to grow a little more...who knows?
Anyway, I LOVE his room and the diaper bag (it's beautiful!)and am glad youre hanging in there until Friday... cause you "know how I feel about inductions!" (me and my big mouth..)
Hang in there!
Aww, I was excited for him to be born on Jayden's birthday. The room looks amazing, I hardly recognized it. That was my room right before I got married, crazy huh?!? You are so talented to make your own diaper bag. Hang in there, it won't be to much longer.
Miles' room is too cute. good luck with labor . I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Can;t wait to see the little guy. to comment on crystals comment, that was my room before i got married also.:)
The room looks fabulous Sheena! We were going to stop by to see little Miles today after dinner with Eric's parents, but we are still getting over our colds, and we didn't want to pass it on with the new baby. Hopefully we can see you soon! Congratulations! I hope the labor and delivery went smoothly. :)
sheena your blog is so cute as always!!! and i love the look for your little baby boy's room!!!! did you guys figure out a name for him yet? he'll be needing one since you could pretty much be having him right now! ;) good luck!!!! being a mama is the BEST!!!
Post a Comment