Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Six Months

It's hard to believe that my sweet little Hudson is six months old already!!

He did great at his check-up yesterday.  Measured in at 26 in. long which put him in the 75th percentile and 16 lbs at the 50th.  He's healthy and strong and doing so good!  That's always so reassuring as a mom.  :)

And he is such a sweetheart!!
He laughs and coos, still loves to jump, knows exactly what he wants and is pretty good at letting you know what that is (though my ears would appreciate a little less screaming), and is ever learning how to defend himself from his big bro. 

He still will jam anything he gets his hands on right into his mouth, but I think it's helped him get through his first tooth!  He's done really good with teething (which is super good for me too ;)  Number two will be out within the next week or two, I'm sure.

I think he looooves his bath.  I'm soaked through pretty much everytime.  Miles never kicked and splashed so much, and he can't get enough of swimming!  I think we'll have a blast at the pool this summer.

One interesting, yet kinda sad, side note is that Hudson has hayfever!  He's had a terrible runny nose for about the last week and when we went to the doctor, the nurse said it was allergies.  :(  Boo!  I hate having hayfever too.  We've both been pretty miserable together.  At least we're all in on the pity party ;)

At the beginning of the month when he officially turned six months, he got to try his first sweet potatoes!  I think starting solids is always fun.  :)



good stuff!  :)
 He tried a little rice cake for the first time too.  I think he definitely liked that independence of eating it on his own.
hahahaha!

 He's also sitting on his own really well!  I think some sort of crawling is in the near future.

So sweet. :)  I just adore my boys!

4 comments:

Paul and Kelly said...

Your boys are so cute Sheena! They are getting so big!

Tasha Dee said...

I love how smiley Hudson is. :)
I can't believe how fast he's growing!

Scott and Emily said...

I love all the pictures. I just can't get enough of them! Especially the food pictures. They're too much fun. :D

AE said...

very cute!