Monday, March 19, 2012

Blossoms

We took a lovely stroll through our neighborhood to look at all the blossoms.

The weather has been gorgeous... the trees are beautiful... I love spring!

Look at all that popcorn popping!  ;)

Can you see that little tooth on the left?  The right one will be out soon too!


 The first sign of spring here, for me, is always the daffodils.  <3  And what a cutie pie to help show them off!
 And big brother just keeps getting better and better on his bike.  On this walk he started using the brake for the first time.  That is important!!  ;) 
Stay tuned... Hudson has his six month check-up tomorrow, so I've been holding out on some pics so I can do a whole six month post together. 

Also.... A WEEK AND A HALF TIL WE LEAVE FOR MONTANA!!!!!!!  I'M A WEE BIT EXCITED....   :D

2 comments:

melinda said...

Your boys are so cute! I would love to try and catch you when you are home! How long are you gonna be here for?

Tasha Dee said...

Thanks random person for providing the beautiful daffodils ;)
The boys look so cute!! Only ONE more week!!!!!!!!!! :D