Friday, January 27, 2012

Bouncing & Bike riding & Big steps

Was that title a mouthful?  ;)

Some of the latest goings on around here now that we're starting to feel all better!  Hooray! 



And here are some of Hudson's 'big steps'
These milestones are so fun :)  but they remind me he's growing up so fast!

rolling over:


And some first bites of yummy cereal


Hope you enjoyed! :)

3 comments:

Tasha Dee said...

YAYYYYYYYYY!!
You KNOW I enjoyed it! ;D

Scott and Emily said...

Seeing you with your kids makes me want to have kids. They are just the sweetest and most precious boys I have ever laid eyes on. :) I loooooooooved Hudson in the bouncer--bahahahahaha!! He loves it! And Miles and his bike...he's getting so big! Don't let him go over any steep curbs. ; )

Aimee Phipps said...

I'm with Tasha! Yay for videos!!!!! The bouncing was hilarious. Love it. And I'm so glad we got to see some of Miles first moments learning to ride his bike. Thank you for helping the family ... those of us so far away... feel so included in your lives. Love you guys. Give those precious little ones some love for me.