Monday, December 5, 2011

It runs in the family...

So, so silly  :)  And a busy little boy!
How is it possible that he is so cute?

And this one is just a crack-up  all the time...
A few Miles-isms...

Lello--  yellow

Gobbles--  goggles

slums--  thumbs

chocolate man--  black boy  ;)  (so cute!!)

foot punch-- kick

(for any of you who have played street fighter)
lion-- blanca  and  poke-man-- vega  (hahahaa)  and I guess as he played it was constantly "poke you in the face!!"  boys...  ;)

This boy is constantly cracking me up with his words and the kind of phrases he comes up with... he's too smart :)

I love my two silly kids!!

2 comments:

Scott and Emily said...

I love those two little boys too!! Seriously. More than any other children ON THIS EARTH. :)

Hahahaha I just LOVED listening to Miles talk!! Sooooo funny. So smart! It definitely runs in the family. ; )

So happy to see videos!! It was the highlight of my day. :)

Love you!!!!!!!

Tasha Dee said...

I can't even TELL you how glad I am that you made the binki!!! It makes me really happy that our family is so cool :D