Last Saturday we took a trip to a farm to do some pumpkin picking!
It was gorgeous! Up in the mountains with all these beautiful views... It's hard not to fall head over heels in love with Virginia in the fall.
Hudson did so good in his little sling. Slept for us the whole time!
| Isn't this little setup cute? I love the farms! |
| Checkin' out how Hudson was doing |
Besides pumpkins to pick, they also had greens and peanuts that you could pick yourself. I never knew that peanuts grew underground! Always learning something new. ;) Miles thought it was the coolest thing ever to help his dad with the shovel to dig them out, pick the peanuts off the roots, and put them in the bag. Now I still just need to roast them. :)
| "Found a peanut... found a peanut..." (anyone else know that song? or am I totally making that up? haha) |
Miles also experienced his first Moon Bounce. This boy loves to jump anyway, so to him, it was pretty much heaven.
And how sweet is that little face? *sigh*
Seriously, what gorgeous views!! I loved this place!
Now we can't wait to carve some pumpkins! ;D Get ready for Brian's mad carving skills again this year... I'm sure it's going to be good. :) I <3 Halloween!
2 comments:
I think you and I both LOVE the fall more than any other season?? :) It really is beautiful there. Great pictures!
Erin
Where is this Sheena? It looks awesome!
Post a Comment