Here are a couple very silly videos of Miles. He's starting to do so good at learning songs, but sometimes... the silliness just takes over. ;) Just to warn you, he's suddenly found the word "poopie" absolutely hilarious. He makes himself laugh hysterically every time he watches these. Hopefully they make you chuckle too :)
4 comments:
ooooooOOOOOoooooooooo! That kid is just TOO CUTE. Silly boy. ; ) But I loved every minute of it!
Oh my gosh!That's SOO cute! He has the sweetest voice! :')
THAT was Hilarious!!! Megan and I were laughing so hard because he is so dang cute!! We loved it when he spaced out for bit on his Sunbeam song in the middle, then snapped back into action, and ended with another POOPIE! SO FUNNY! I could watch those everyday for a pick-me-up! CUTE KID!! Thanks for sharing!
sheena! he is to cute!!!
Post a Comment