Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Miles Turns 2!

Miles is now officially my terrible two year old! :D He's not so terrible... Actually, I love this little boy more than I could ever say. And it makes me cry everytime I think about him already being two. It's like he's been with me forever, and yet (I keep wanting to rhyme during this thing, what's up with that?) and yet he's still so brand new. ;) haha Ok, you can see the wierd, emotional mom coming out in me right now...
Anyway, the evening began with Miles' favorite dinner: pizza!
The uncomfortable party hat his mom made for him that unfortunatly looked more like a Christmas elf hat- haha

Miles loves his Elmo, so I decorated him a red velvet Elmo birthday cake
He was pretty serious about the whole thing. Can't get that from his parents, can he? ;)

Opening presents :)

Grammy, Daddy Ben and Beth joined our party via webcam and it was AWESOME. :*) I'm so glad they could "be" there.

Grandma and Grandpa and Emily came too :)
So, red velvet cake was not the hottest idea, even though it is red and matches Elmo. It was really weirding Miles out. Grandma was trying to coax him to take a bite. He liked the parts with frosting.
Trying on new Elmo slippers! So cute
And an Elmo piano book. He didn't get all Elmo presents- I guess that's just all I got pics of.
I should've practiced with him better at blowing out the candle. He was so confused- so his mom had to help out. :) But it was a very fun birthday.



2 comments:

Aimee Phipps said...

Happy Birthday Miles! I'm loving all the videos. He is so stinking cute. I think I've watched the piggy video like 100 times already.

Suzanne said...

Wow!!! I can't believe he's 2!! The video cracked me up!! When Nate was little he didn't know how to blow either and he ended up grabbing the flame and burning himself!! I felt like mother of the year. He wouldn't even eat anything after that and just cried and cried! At least Miles clapped at the end! (Sorry to always take a trip down memory lane on your comments--I'll try to do better about staying focued!) HB Miles!