Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Holiday Aprons

Here are some Holiday aprons I've made for the home boutique the beginning of Dec. Pretty fun!
Any that don't sell will be posted to the Etsy shop if you think you'd like one.
If you happen to want one early- just let me know!!! I'd love to make and send you one! :)
It's entirely trimmed in bias tape, with a ruffle at the bottom, a colored sash and neck tie, and two front pockets topped with a colored ruffle trim.


green and black & white damask

red and black & white damask

Mrs. Claus

(I'm also going to add a little holly or snowflake pin on the top- I just haven't had a chance to get to Michaels to find/make it yet! :)

I'm so excited for Christmas!!! :D


1 comment:

Crystal said...

You are so talented! I love the Ms. Claus apron! Good job!