I keep wondering what it would be like to dye my hair blonde.
I've gone dark brunette and even quite red, and I've had highlights, but I've never been a blonde. Would I look ridiculous? Is it worth trying, or is that definitely not me?
I had to play around on InStyle's website just to see what it could look like.
So this is definitely a little lighter than I'd actually go for, but was one of the most natural looking. What say ye? :) Brian's thinking is I can always just dye it back. ???
No way? Or should I try it? (I have no guarantees on follow-through. I could chicken out ;) but I do want to hear some opinions! :D
10 comments:
I think you'd look awesome! it's really pretty
I think it looks hot! I agree with Brian, you can always dye it back! Its easier than going the other direction.
I really like it! I like the cut too, I think bangs would be cute on you!! And yes...you can always dye it back! DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!! :)
I think is cute too! You could always just do heavy blond highlights to work it in... it's cute all blond too though.
I like it!! :) By the way, I'm excited I found your blog!! :)
You won't ever know unless you try it. It's not like a new hair cut where if you hate it you're stuck till it grows out you can always change it if you don't like it. With that said I love your family pictures!! Who took them??
I have to say I love your hair the color it is now! I've always thought you were so pretty...that being said I think you could make anything look good so if you're feeling adventurous...maybe? I'll be interested to see what you do(0:
I'm Aimee's roommate and I periodically stalk your blog because Miles is just way too cute. So, I have very dark hair and I went to this new hairdresser and she said that she thought I should go blonde. So I did. And I LOVED it! I loved, loved, loved it. It really was more fun. Now, a word of warning: give it some time once you've dyed it. At first the new color freaked me out and I kind of felt like it had been a bad idea. But then I loved it. I'm going to do it again as soon as I can.
Sheena! you should totally do blonde hair. You would look fantastic. Make sure you go to someone reputable though. Wouldn't want to see you with orange hair instead! Really though, you'd look gorgeous with any hair style/color! Go for it!
I say do it. Cameron always wants me to go blonde, but it wouldn't work on me! You could totally pull it off, though.
Post a Comment