Check out the latest wound:

And how did I manage this? Attempting to iron one of Brian's shirts. Seriously, I'm scarred for life! Should I even bother trying to explain that I was trying to twist it around to get the cord out of the way?.... And this pic is even a few days after doing it.... ugh....And, here's how clean my house is after a Miles attack.


That's what I get for keeping little boxes of 'treasure' within his two foot grasp! ;)

5 comments:
He is so stinkin cute! I'll warn you now, it only gets worse from here. I swear they can level a place in 3 seconds!! Sorry about your burn, that's why I don't iron very often :)
Hey girl! I can't believe how big your little man is getting!! Isn't it CRAZY how fast the time goes by?!?! Braylee will be a year in 1 month! AHHHH!
P.S. LOVE your new signature! :)
Ouch! Be careful. You could definitely be Martha with the cute headband and polkadots. :)
Ouch! Martha and I were comparing burns on the outside of our forearms from the cooking stove (hers was cookies) and the wood stove (I shoved a little too far!). They're both on the same arm in the same place! You're is a little more on the inside...you didn't know you were being initiated into our little "burn group!"
at least you attempted to iron...my solution is to stick it in the dryer for a few minutes. if that doesn't fix the wrinkles i give up.
Post a Comment