He's army crawling around. He keeps pushing up on his hands and knees- and with this video already being a week old, he's faster now and just keeps getting better at it by the day. It's so crazy how fast they progress!
Here's a little clip of him sitting himself up:
And to add to that list, he's started pulling himself up on the furniture. Yikes! :)
Teething has been its usual round of torture... it looks as if he's got Miles' bad luck and now that he's getting teeth, it's just not going to stop. So far he's got two on the bottom, three on top... number four is sooo incredibly close to being through, with two others on top looking to be on their way.
Someday, I will get to sleep again... ;)
He is just the sweetest little boy. I never tire of his endless sounds and talking- it really is just the cutest thing.
A couple weekends ago I attempted to take some family shots of us with our handy-dandy tripod.
Now I remember why those photographers are so amazing ;)
Even though it was kind of a circus (we of course let the grandparents' dog out to run around, so who wanted to be in all our photos? Oh, hi there Sam! haha) it made for some pretty entertaining shots.
| very cute. and how gorgeous is that scenery? |
| this is, I think, a very decent shot. I did crop out Sam (sorry bud ;) and have this in a frame. We did have a little success. |
| too. awesome. bahahahahahaaa. Brian's face. Hudson... it's just classic. :D really, I should frame this one too. |
| hey- they finally were able to focus that Big Foot photo! I literally lol everytime I look at this. Like I'm laughing out loud. right now.... ooooohhhhh golly. |
| another keeper. |
| don't ask. don't tell. |
| precious |
Ahhh... too much fun. I love my little family.
And just to finish it off, I really love peonies. Just take a look at these beauties.
3 comments:
Ahhh.
I can't get over how adorable Hudson is! During the videos all I could think was, "I WANT TO HOLD HIM!!" ;)
Loved the fam pics! Your outfit was really cute. :)
ACK!!!! I loved EVERY SECOND OF THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially the videos. :D And the pictures. :D And all the writing. :D
So pretty much, all in all, this blog was amazing. I teared up a little to see Hudson in the BYU-I onsie! And I loved Miles..."Me, Mom! ME ME ME ME!" hahahaha. And your family pictures were so adorable! And they made me laugh a little. :) You looked super cute! Loved the yellow and blue combo. :)
Such a CUTE family! I can't believe had big your boys are getting so big. SO FUN to see them in action. Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment