Tuesday, April 19, 2011

And our new baby is...

Shall I let you take a look at the first picture and guess?
It's....
a little boy!!! :D
We are super excited. I kept saying to myself, 'oh, it would be so nice for Miles to have a buddy... not to mention we already have pretty much everything we need for a boy...' so I was sure it was a girl. ;) But no! And I am super excited for little boy numero dos.
Look at this sweet little foot! Ah... melts my heart already. (It was so good to see two little arms and legs and five little toes on this little foot... just reassuring to know that everything seems ok!)
Nurse said everything was healthy and looked great! She said his measurements would put him due for Sept. 1st (due date is Sept. 7th) so that means he's growing healthily along! Now I just pray he's not a huge baby!! ;)
So here's my bump at the beginning of 20 weeks. Are we really starting 5 months already? This seems to be going so much faster! I think maybe because a big 2 and a half year old is keeping me busy? At least I can still button my pants. That's sure not to last long though...
And here's big brother! :D Ah, that makes me excited. He's going to be so awesome. He's already such a good helper. (well... most of the time, haha)
I'm a big nerd and had to take a couple shots of my flowers I got planted in the flower boxes right before my family came. The daisies and snap dragons just make me so happy! Miles and I both like to peek out the door at them pretty much everyday.
Hooray for flowers and babies and happy things!

4 comments:

KP said...

Congrats! I guess my sixth sense is failing me (baby gender guessing) cause I put my money on a girl! But this is the way to do it, I tell you.

Oh, and would you do me a HUGE favor and name him Logan, so that maybe Cameron will change his (very insistant) mind about giving the name to our DAUGHTER? PLEASE?!!! ;)

Suzanne said...

Another boy!! Yippee!!!;)

Aimee Phipps said...

I'm super duper excited to meet him. Feel free to name him Aim after me. LOL. Love u guys!

The Tobler Clan said...

Yea! A buddy for Miles...let the games begin! Congrats!! I love your gorgeous flowers :) Still waiting for life to emerge here, but we're close now.