
Ah, a little face, hand, and a big round belly. He gave us several little high 5's, which were pretty adorable. 
We looked at him through the ultrasound for about twenty minutes and saw that it was a boy and lots of cute things, but he wouldn't turn on his side so that we could see a profile shot or the measurements of his heart that the nurse needed. So she told me to go walk around and drink some water and see if he would turn over. I had a quick appt. with the nurse practioner in between, and then we went back to see if we could get the shots of him we needed. He did give us this profile shot, but we didn't get to see the heart very good, so I get to do a quick ultrasound again on the first of July. She said that will be even better because he'll be even bigger. :) I doubt she'll give us pictures, but I guess we'll see!

And of course, I have to add some pics of my homer beer gut. :) Even the rubber band trick is getting a little bit trickier, so it's definitely time to go shopping for some clothes. :) Which will be very fun- and I love that I get to do it in Montana where I don't have to worry about sales tax!
I really can't believe how much it's sticking out there on this one. Bah-blam!
Only four and a half more months until I really do get to hold him. :) I'm excited to meet our little man.
No comments:
Post a Comment